Saturday, October 21, 2006

le tigre

here is a quick pic for you that i was playing around with tonight. le tigre in action:
also, if anything looks messed up (i've noticed several things so far) i just changed ("upgraded" they say) to the blogger beta and stuff is a bit gnarly. i switched over to see if the grass really was greener...so far, not so much. i mostly wanted the lables to help people who are searching for specific things. i will clean up the aftermath this weekend (sun-mon, for me).
here is a little goodie for the world-weary, a wired cd (this is sweet) creative commons freebie of fake french by le tigre. (i was actually more excited about david byrne and the beastie boys, but le tigre fits mah theme here--and those guys are there too).

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At October 21, 2006 1:02 PM, Blogger The Wanderer said...

I love to mess with the cool features on the photos. Can get some really intersting mixes that way.
Tigerlily is a cutey.
Wondering if there is someone in Portland who is a good reputable breeder of Bengals?

 
At October 21, 2006 1:04 PM, Blogger The Wanderer said...

Oops...I asked this the last time I was on here...lol. I forgot to go back to the old comments for that post. As soon as I get back to my home computer I'm going to go to the sites listed and bookmark them, so that in the future I can research them.

 
At October 23, 2006 7:12 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Great picture. Catches the action of "le tigre". Purr. I'm not a bengal, but an attack tabby.

 
At October 23, 2006 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay -- now you don't have to answer my question re the kitten on Flickr... I think I now know almost everything I need to about your gorgeous Tigerlily...

BTW it's worth getting onto the 'fetching' thing... my cat (moggy-siamese) fetched until she had kittens and decided she was too special to bring things back -- that's what the monkeys are for -- and it was SOOOOO cute. And convenient. However, despite portly middle-age, she still plays soccer with balls of al-foil, chasey and hide-and-seek

 
At October 24, 2006 3:50 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We also like to play around with photoshop. It is just so much fun.

 
At October 30, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Wingnut said...

Hey, I stumbled upon you from Susan Jones' blog... What a stunning little kitty, very cute! I am also a Portlander, well Beavertonian, but close.... and also into photoshop, kewl! I'll bookmark ya and check back!

 
At November 03, 2006 8:37 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I hope everything is okay... it's been a while since your last post!

 
At November 04, 2006 12:16 AM, Blogger Nika said...

yeah, sorry i've been slacking off--but i'm working on it--i promise!

 
At January 10, 2007 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a pic of your cat on dailykitties.com and it took me to your blog. I just want to say that i love the sarcastic tone and think your comments are very funny. You have two beautiful cats and playful too, i love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home